Thursday 18 August 2011

Gas supplier

I was busy yesterday with getting sorted out with the supply of LPG.
This morning, I had a call from a representative of LPG and I am pleased to say, I have signed up for a 2 year period. This is the norm.
the guy who came started to tell me about some of his problems with health. I think he was surprised at my responses. He told me about his woes with the use of MRI scan. I told him that I had to be helped off the bed after having a scan. He told me that he felt claustrophic and had to go to his G.P for what he called happy pills. He told me they worked perfect and he sailed through although he felt pissed.
He only meant to stay for a short time but it was well over an hour but it was an interesting hour or so.
He had just come over from Chapel St. Leonards. He told me that this guy was useless. It turned out that Calor and Flogas had refused to supply him. This was also the case with this guy. He told me that the guy just didn't understand. Needless to say, he will not be going back to him.
yesterday among other phone calls. The current supplier contacted me informing me that a different system was now being introduced to stop the fluctuating prices. I told them it was too late they told me that if anytime I wished to go back to them, they would be happy to provide me with fuel.
I don't know why, but I put my washing on at about 2.00am so that it was ready to hang out about 3.30am. I did not put it out then, it was about 5.30am. when I pegged it out. Lucky me, for early afternoon it started raining, by then my washing was dry. It certainly didn't stop top rain either. All of my water butts are full to overflowing. It certainly is making my runner beans grow. Also marrows. Yes M. I like marrows. I will mail you. Tomorrow it talks of being much better and warmer too. It was a little cool this afternoon.
Late this teatime the next door neighbour, the one with the chickens asked if I had a lettuce. To be honest those I have are past it really and the replacement ones are not quite ready. I took her down and she told me that they would do fine so I gave her a few bits of lettuce. When I see here next, I will ask if the were O.K. More soon.

1 comment: