Wednesday 24 August 2011

What a performance




As promised, these are some of the wasps I have caught over the last few weeks. I guess I have had to empty 4 jars at least every other day as they have been full.

I think I told you that George the eldest man told me that there was a wasps nest in the field. I mentioned it to one of the younger men, well today he showed me some powder that he was going to put down the wasps nest. It said on the carton that it would kill and destroy wasps nests. It was supplied by Rentokil, so let us hoe that cures the wasp problem.

I had to go to have my eyes photographed today and my mate was very late in arriving. I guessed that the car that he uses was being repaired. I was correct, so it meant that we could go in his car to the Medical Centre. It was well organised and the whole examination took less than 25 minutes. This included a twenty minute wait for the drops to work. They dilate the pupils so that a good photo can be taken. I will know the results in about 4 weeks.

When my mate arrived, he first told me that nobody had heard of Mammerite Magnetic. He told me that e had been to the local DIY shops and then to the builders merchants. Each said the same, so he decided to go online and use google as a search engine. To his surprise, he found my blog. I told him that I had mentioned it in passing. He told me that google would pick it up as there was no news regarding the paint.

Well I asked the other younger guy and he told me he would mention it to him. Later he told me that he was going online to find out. I am sure there is not a paint that does that. If there is, I wonder why no DIY store or builders merchants have not heard of it.

The only other way is to get a 500gm of Hammerite paint and just paint it by normal brush. I wonder if there is something like that. He is a property manager and does all repairs and improvements. I will keep all informed. More soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment