Monday 1 August 2011

Risk

I have thought long and hard about talking about this incident.
Anyone who has read my blog will know of a guy who I was friendly with who was a bit of a lad. Not only with women but with the car and the speed he went.
As I told you, he just took a liking to me. This incident is completely true.
I must put it into context. The guy who it concerns worked on the Railway and was a bit rough. To be honest, nearly all of them were. It was me who was bought up a quiet reserved person. Mind you, I soon got into bad habits. Much to my enjoyment.
Well this guy called Ken. He had his teeth out and we all called him Fang. He was a good bit older than most of us.
One day, he was shagging this lass behind the local cinema and he collapsed. He was taken to the hospital and he told us that the Doctor told him to take it easy regarding sex. He was having too much. This was before he was married.
Well I went into the Army for my National Service. When I came out after 2 years, Ken had left the Railway.
As I got to know E better he loved to come out with me occasionally just for a good night out and a sing song.
Well this particular night, he told me that he had to go to the local Working Mans Club as he was on the Committee.
It was while he was there that this other colleague came over to hm. He asked him if he had told me of the lap dog.
Well E started to laugh and said he would tell the story.
He said that Ken, who was now married and had 2 children quickly and the third was approaching had a dog. He had trained it. E called it a lap dog. I looked at him a little old fashioned and he started to laugh. He explained that the dog had been taught to lick the glans of the penis. Well I satrted to laugh loudly. By the way there was an artist on the stage and believe it or not. He was singing to the tune of Zip ah de doo dah. The words were zip up your doo dar put it away. Pleas forgive spelling mistakes.
Well Eric went on to tell me more. The local Parson had called to see Ken's wife about the coming birth. He asked if he could use the tiolet. She obviously told him yes. The toilets were all outside in those days. Well off he went to the toilet. The dog dived in the toilet. Heaven knows what happened but the Parson hurriedly came out of the toilet and went back into the house. He told her that there was something up with that dog. The tears were streaming down my face. The Club Secretary came over to us and asked us if we could please keep the noise down.
He then told me that Ken's wife played hell with him when he got home. Asked him what was happening. Eventually Ken told his wife. She told him that either the dog was put down or she went. The dog was put down. Heaven knows what the Parson thought of the episode.
I know you may find it hard to believe, but I can assure you that the story I was told I do believe it to be true. There were some funny goings on in those days. Mind you, it is more drugs these days. I don't know which is the best. Ken had his mates who found excitement with the dog. I still find it hard to believe after 50 or more years.
Footnote. Ken himself was a very pleasant well liked guy. You could not help but like him. He seemed to be the one who was a bit of a loser when it came to life. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment